The Westervelt Foundation seeks to impact organizations in our communities through charitable giving and employee volunteerism.
Our primary areas of focus are:
- Civic Outreach
- Food Banks/Hunger Relief
- Education and Environmental
There are projects that will not be considered, including the following:
- Organizations that discriminate;
- Third party fundraising organizations;
- Religious organizations, other than for community programs (such as a food pantry);
- Sport teams requests (sponsorship);
- Individual schools, other than through Adopt A School programs;
- Supporting political candidates or campaigns;
- Capital campaigns.
To apply for a Westervelt Foundation grant, please apply here.