At The Westervelt Company, we are stewards of the land. We believe in sustainable management, conservation and protection of our natural resources. We are committed to our core values of ensuring the safety and well-being of our employees, providing the highest quality products and services for our customers, and developing long-lasting relationships in the communities where we live and work.
Stewards of the Land
We believe that sustainability, the core of our legacy as stewards of the land, is one of our greatest responsibilities to uphold.
Protecting our natural resources is more than a commitment – it’s the standard we hold ourselves to.
Our core values — the beliefs that guide every decision that we make as a company include:
- Safety - We believe that nothing is more important than the safety and well-being of our employees.
- Quality - We believe that our customers deserve the highest quality, sustainably sourced products and services available in our industry.
- Community - We believe we have a responsibility to act with integrity and build beneficial, long-lasting relationships in the communities where we live and work.
Values of Excellence
Our success relies on providing our employees with the opportunities and expectations of excellence.
- Learning - We believe in a culture of continuous improvement and learning, both personally and professionally.
- Accountability - We believe that we have a responsibility to our employees, our environment, our communities and our Company to contribute to our long-term success.