DIVISION: Westervelt Ecological Services
LOCATION: Sacramento, CA
This position will be responsible for answering phones, greeting visitors, and processing mail for the WES Sacramento staff.
1. Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
2. Minimum of three years’ experience working in a business environment. Previous receptionist experience preferred.
3. Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills needed to deal effectively with visitors/customers and to provide a positive image of the company.
4. Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
5. Must be able to work effectively, accurately and quickly with multiple priorities.
The qualifications of individuals applying for this position will be compared to the above criteria. Only those having qualifications that meet the selection criteria may be interviewed for the position.
Internal candidates wishing to be considered for this position should notify both their Human Resources representative and their supervisor and complete the Job Posting Application form available from Human Resources and submit it to Sandy Kornegay by 2/08/17.
External candidates should submit a complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating in the subject line the position for which they are applying.
Back to Employment Opportunities